With placements nearby, everyone wants to prepare with full dedication. What if your preparation is a challenge with added incentives. Won’t that motivate you, it will isn’t it?
So we here at takeUforward have decided to come up with a 60-day Striver’s SDE sheet challenge. You will be having 60 days to complete the sheet which almost every college in this country is following.
The reason they follow this sheet is because:
- It provides you with the best questions that can teach you the concepts in one go that are asked in interviews.
- If you are stuck you get direct access to detailed articles, with brute to efficient solutions in C++ and Java.
- If you are still stuck, you get detailed video explanations made by Striver himself.
- You get the problem link at a place.
- If you don’t know a topic, you get A-Z playlist for that as well.
- Bunch of Success Stories across the world. You can find them at Striver’s Instagram Story highlights, or on our Linkedin Page posts.
- Prepared by someone who has cleared Interviews of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Media.net. You can know about him more here.
In short, you don’t need to do much hard work to find anything, you get everything that is required in a place.
So the Rules to participate are very simple. The steps are below.
- Make a Linkedin Post that you are starting with this challenge. This post will make you accountable, and you cannot stop in between or get distracted. Do use #SdeSheetChallenge (please maintain upper case and lower case while posting for us to track you)
- Register at this link: https://bit.ly/3x3DE6u, you can opt-out of giving your phone number if you wish to. The reason we asking you to register here is that Codestudio will be giving you a public leaderboard in 1 week [you will get that over your email id] so that everyone can see where you are standing among all your peers. This will help you to track your progress and prepare accordingly. Also, you won’t be eligible for prizes given by Codestudio if you don’t, however you will be eligible for all prizes by takeUforward.
- Create a GitHub repo where you stored all your codes. This will be checked at the end during prizes if anyone has cheated or not. We recommend you upload the code the moment you get “Accepted”.
- Start solving the problems, you can solve them at Codestudio and Leetcode both, the function params have been mostly kept similar to ease it out for you. If you have solved any problems beforehand at Codestudio, it will be automatically added to your score the moment you register. We got you covered.
- Once you have solved all the problems, you can fill this form. In case you decide to post on Linkedin or other social media about the completion out of happiness, you can use the hashtag #SdeSheetChallengeDone
Prizes to be won:
- From the people who complete the #SdeSheetChallenge and fill out the google form, 25 people selected randomly get takeUforward t-shirts delivered to their doorstep.
- From the first 100 people who complete the #SdeSheetChallenge and fill the Google form, 3 randomly selected people to get a 1-hour session with me [You can opt for mock interviews as well with Striver] + 3 t-shirts delivered to your home.
- From the first 500 people at the leaderboard who have completed the #SdeSheetChallenge of Codestudio who have filled the google form, and who have solved at Codestudio, 30 randomly selected people get a smartwatch worth nearly 2500 – 3500 delivered to their doorstep.
- From the first 1000 people on the leaderboard of Codestudio who have completed the #SdeSheetChallenge and have filled the google form, who have solved at Codestudio, 30 randomly selected people to get a (Bottle + CodingNinjas Tshirt) delivered to your doorstep.
- Placement/Internship Opportunities for top performers, Codestudio will be referring to the amazing product-based companies they have tied up with. Also, they will hire interns + full-time for their firm as well.
There will be no overlap of winners, and we will be using randomization tools to find out the winners.
So what are you waiting for, take this journey of 60 days, and have the maximum learning that you can? In the end, one thing that will have for sure is, that you will be prepared for placements. If you are lucky enough, you might end up winning some of the cool prizes above. But don’t do it for some prize, do it so that you should be financially capable of buying everything which is mentioned above one year down the line 🙂 All the best!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What if I have solved some questions beforehand?
Codestudio automatically picks it up if you have solved them on their platform, no worries we got you covered. For Leetcode you can put the codes into your GitHub repo.
- How is the leaderboard calculated?
It will be ranked by the number of problems solved, in the case of ties, it ranks on the basis of who solved it first.
- Do I get to choose any particular prize?
No, unfortunately not.
- Do we have any leaderboards outside Codestudio?
No, unfortunately not yet. Leetcode APIs are not public, so it will be tough for us to build and will require a lot of effort and time, thereby we decided to drop it. We are grateful to Coding Ninjas for giving this tech to us for free and sponsoring this challenge.