It usually takes 21 days to develop a habit. Here at Code Studio by Coding Ninjas, we have created a 21-day coding challenge. The main objective of the 21-Day Coding challenge is to help you develop coding as a habit in these 21 days, Consistent and continuous improvement will help you become a better coder no matter where you are in your programming journey. To help you maintain your problem streak, we have involved more easy problems in the challenge, So there are 46 easy problems, three medium-level problems, and one hard level. You don’t have to be a pro in coding to be a part of this challenge. The main aim is to push yourself and get started. It happens to all of us that we start learning something but cannot continue it. So, this is your chance to get started without finding any excuses. Also, you will win rewards with exciting coding ninjas merchandise and Amazon vouchers for the winners.
How to register for the challenge?
You can register for the challenge here: Link
What is the duration of the challenge?
The challenge starts on 10th March and will end on 31st March 2023.
How can you make the most of this challenge?
First, decide and promise yourself that you will maintain your problem streak for the next 21 Days.
Starting today, motivate yourself and give 45 minutes for the next 21 days.
What are the different rules to appear for the challenge? ( Screen Sharing)
- Register yourself and accept the challenge.
- Post this on LinkedIn and Instagram and get started with the challenge. We suggest you solve 2-3 problems on the first day.
- If you finish the challenge, you can get a certification of Completion.
Why Should you take up this challenge?
- This challenge will help you develop a daily habit of solving problems.
- The challenge will give you a good idea of the concepts.
- Code studio has introduced some fantastic features on the platform that can sign if you get stuck on some problem. You can get an exact time complexity analysis of that problem and a solution in all three languages, i.e., c++, java, and python.
- The whole activity experience on CodeStudio is made fun and engaging through gamification with new features like:
- Collecting experience points (XPs) when you solve problems that can help you unlock paid features and free merchandise
- Time-Space Complexity Scores for each problem
- Percentile Scores that show where you stand vs. other coders
- You will be able to win amazing prizes, and the more problems you solve, the better will be the exp points that will also help you unlock paid features.
- You can build a profile that can signal to recruiters that you are a good coder.
What will be the different rewards for the contest?
The top 3 Winners will win Rs 2500, 1500, and 1000 vouchers each.
Awards -The other lucky winners will win 500 amazon vouchers
Not only this, you will have a fantastic chance to win some excellent coding ninjas merchandise.
There will be no overlaps. We will be choosing winners using randomization tools.
What if I have solved some questions beforehand?
If you have solved problems beforehand at Codestudio, it will add to your score.
How is the leaderboard calculated?
it Ranks on the number of problems solved. In the case of ties, it ranks based on who solves it first.
Can I attempt this challenge on any other platform?
No, this challenge is exclusively available on Codestudio.