Company Name: Turvo
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: 2.5 Years
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Turvo
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Turvo Interview Rounds
I had a total of 3 rounds, all being virtual as well as eliminatory rounds.
Round 1: 2 DSA questions
Round 2: 1 DSA question
Longest substring without repeating character in O(n) complexity.
Round 3: This round was a leadership round with a very senior person. At the beginning of the interview, he made it prominent that this wouldn’t be a technical round and I was asked behavioral questions. A few of them are listed below.
- Why are you looking for a switch?
- What keeps you sane at work?
- What are a few things that drive your interest in turvo?
- What’s your biggest achievement?
- What is that one thing in work or apart from work that you are proud of?
- How do you keep yourself motivated at work?
- Project explanation, kind of work done in it.
Note: A quick suggestion for the last round. Dont over complicate your answers, keep them simple and to the point. Be honest.
Special thanks to Twinkle Bajaj for contributing to this article on takeUforward. If you also wish to share your knowledge with the takeUforward fam, please check out this article. If you want to suggest any improvement/correction in this article please mail us at [email protected]