Striver’s SDE Sheet Challenge is back for the year 2023, and this time we are having prizes worth 2.25L. Most of you must be enjoying your summer vacations, but you can make the most out of it, by completing the Striver’s Sheet which has been used by 2M+ people in order to prepare for placements.
SDE Sheet contains very handily crafted and picked top coding interview questions from different topics of Data Structures & Algorithms. These questions are one of the most asked coding interview questions in coding interviews of companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Swiggy, Flipkart, etc, and cover almost all of the concepts related to Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Cover all concepts in limited time that are needed for a DSA interview.
- In-depth video solutions covering brute, better, optimal solutions.
- Well structured articles/notes for quick revision.
- Company Tags associated with each program.
- Notes section to save your notes for quick revision.
- Used by over 2M+ people worldwide in the last 2 years.
- Software Engineer at Google .
- Offers from Facebook London and other startups.
- Previously worked with Amazon, Media.net .
- Followed by 1M+ people across YT, Linkedin and other socials.
- Candidate Master at Codeforces.
- 6* at Codechef.
If you still have doubts or questions, we’ve got you covered! Check out our FAQs section at the bottom of the page, where we address some common queries that might help clarify any concerns you have.
Note: Only start solving the problems, if you have prior knowledge of DSA, in case you are a beginner please switch to Strivers A2Z DSA Sheet.
With placements nearby, everyone wants to prepare with full dedication. What if your preparation is a challenge with added incentives? Won’t that motivate you, it will isn’t it?
So we here at takeUforward have decided to come up with a 60-day Striver’s SDE sheet challenge. You will be having 60 days to complete the sheet which almost every college in this country is following.
So the Rules to participate are very simple. The steps are below.
- Make a Linkedin or any other social media post that you are starting with this challenge. This post will make you accountable, and you cannot stop in between or get distracted. Do use #StriversSheetChallenge (please maintain upper case and lower case while posting for us to track you). Fill the form here after posting.
- Register at this link, You can track your leaderboard here. This will help you to track your progress and prepare accordingly. Also, we will be sending you weekly reminders, so that you stay motivated. You can opt out of registering here, then you will be eligible for all prizes by takeUforward only.
- Create a GitHub repo where you commit all your codes. You can create a repo under name Strivers SDE Sheet – Challenge or something similar. This will help us to track if people have not followed unethical means. you can mention the sheet link in the readme file.
- Start solving the problems, you can solve them at CN-Studio and Leetcode both, the function params have been mostly kept similar to ease it out for you. If you have solved any problems beforehand at Codestudio, you can re-submit them to be counted for this challenge.
- Once you have solved all the problems, you can fill this form. In case you decide to post on Linkedin or other social media about the completion out of happiness, you can use the hashtag #StriversSheetDone
Prizes to be won:From the people who complete the #StriversSheetChallenge and fill out the google form.
- 75 people selected randomly get the newly launched takeUforward t-shirts delivered to their doorstep.
- 75 people selected randomly get smart watches of premium brand delivered to their doorstep.
- 75 people get Coding Ninjas merchandise delivered to their doorstep.
- 5 people get 1-1 mentorship guidance call with Striver.
- Placement/Internship Opportunities for top performers at takeUforward and Coding Ninjas [Subject to requirement].
There will be no overlap of winners, and we will be using randomization tools to find out the winners.
So what are you waiting for, take this journey of 60 days, and have the maximum learning that you can. In the end, one thing that will have for sure is, that you will be prepared for placements. If you are lucky enough, you might end up winning some of the cool prizes above. But don’t do it for some prize, do it so that you should be financially capable of buying everything which is mentioned above one year down the line 🙂 All the best!