Thanks for being a part of the community.
We have 50 openings for paid work from home internships at takeuforward.
- The primary responsibility of the intern is to create text-based intuitive tutorials to algorithmic problems for the takeuforward website.
- The created content should be originally written by the intern and should not be copied from anywhere else.
- The tutorial for any single coding problem should be well explained, thoughtful for any student to understand all possible approaches.
- While writing the article, the intern might have to create some graphics or images if required for better readability or understanding of the tutorial.
- Good at Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good at verbal/written english.
Selection Procedure [Important]:
- Since this is a WFH opportunity with limited interaction with peers, we don’t have any training period allocated. Hence, we want you to start contributing and get 3 articles successfully published on the takeuforward.org website.
- Once, you have successfully published 3 articles under your name, send us an email at [email protected] with links to all three published articles and your resume.
- Post verifying the articles, we will send you an official confirmation on email with the commencement of your paid internship.
Note: Any unpublished, rejected, under-review articles or tutorials are not eligible to get selected for a paid internship.
Steps to Contribute a Tutorial:
- Choose a topic from this list: Available Topics.
- Create an editable copy of this sample document.
- Search for the video solution about the topic on takeUforward’s YouTube channel.
- Write your tutorial in a google doc following the same format as sample doc. Just the tutorial part would be sufficient.
- Please take the code explained in the video.
- Email your tutorial to: [email protected]
- Interview Experiences will not be counted under this category.
Note: In case, if we have multiple submissions on the same topic, the best one will be published on the site and we will soon remove that from the available topic list.
The first 3 articles, before getting an official letter will be un-paid as they count under our training program.
Post getting an official confirmation, for all subsequent articles, you will be paid between INR 150-200 per article depending on the efforts.
In order to ask for a payout, you must have successfully published between 5-10 articles to be eligible in the payout cycle.
For receiving payout, drop us an email at [email protected]om after successfully publishing the above-mentioned articles.