Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Given a no in string format output another string which is the biggest no formed from using same digits , otherwise print -1:
- Top view of Binary Tree
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Find the middle element in a Linked List: Given the head of a singly linked list, return the middle node of the linked list. If there are two middle nodes, return the second middle node.
- Remove the N-th node from the end of a Linked List: Given a linked list, and a number N. Find the Nth node from the end of this linked list and delete it. Return the head of the new modified linked list.
Round 3: Technical Interview
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Why amazon?
- Discussion about my projects mentioned in the resume
- Shortest Common Supersequence: We are given two strings ‘S1’ and ‘S2’. We need to return their shortest common supersequence. A supersequence is defined as the string which contains both the strings S1 and S2 as subsequences.