Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Maximum Subarray Sum in an Array: Given an integer array arr, find the contiguous subarray (containing at least one number) which has the largest sum and return its sum and print the subarray.
- Vertical Order Traversal of Binary Tree
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Palindrome Partitioning: You are given a string s, partition it in such a way that every substring is a palindrome. Return all such palindromic partitions of s.
- The second question was on binary tree.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Median of Two Sorted Arrays: Given two sorted arrays arr1 and arr2 of size m and n respectively, return the median of the two sorted arrays.
- Maximum Width of a Binary Tree
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- What is RDBMS?
- Data abstraction in DBMS, three levels of it
- Minimum insertions required to make a string palindrome: A palindromic string is a string that is the same as its reverse. For example: “nitin” is a palindromic string. Now the question states that we are given a string, we need to find the minimum insertions that we can make in that string to make it a palindrome.