Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Count inversions in an array: Given an array of N integers, count the inversion of the array (using merge-sort). What is an inversion of an array? Definition: for all i & j < size of array, if i < j then you have to find pair (A[i],A[j]) such that A[j] < A[i].
- The second question was based on a binary search
Round 2: Technical Interview
- 3 Sum: Given an array of N integers, your task is to find unique triplets that add up to give a sum of zero. In short, you need to return an array of all the unique triplets [arr[a], arr[b], arr[c]] such that i!=j, j!=k, k!=i, and their sum is equal to zero.
- Count Maximum Consecutive Ones in the array: Given an array that contains only 1 and 0 return the count of maximum consecutive ones in the array.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Print Root to Node Path in a Binary Tree
- Sliding Window Maximum: Given an array of integers arr, there is a sliding window of size k which is moving from the very left of the array to the very right. You can only see the k numbers in the window. Each time the sliding window moves right by one position. Return the max sliding window.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Types of relationship
- The entity, Entity Type, Entity Set, Weak Entity Set.
- What is denormalization?
- Zig Zag Traversal Of Binary Tree
- Construct A Binary Tree from Inorder and Preorder Traversal