Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Given an array find the minimum difference between any pair.
- Find the longest palindromic substring in a given string.
Round 2: Technical Round
- The starting point of the loop in a Linked List: Given the head of a linked list, return the node where the cycle begins. If there is no cycle, return null. There is a cycle in a linked list if there is some node in the list that can be reached again by continuously following the next pointer. Internally, pos is used to denote the index of the node that the tail’s next pointer is connected to (0-indexed). It is -1 if there is no cycle. Note that pos is not passed as a parameter. Do not modify the linked list.
- Allocate the Minimum Number of Pages
Round 3: Technical Round
- Reverse Linked List in groups of Size K: Given the head of a linked list, reverse the nodes of the list k at a time, and return the modified list. k is a positive integer and is less than or equal to the length of the linked list. If the number of nodes is not a multiple of k then left-out nodes, in the end, should remain as it is.
- Don’t remember the question exactly.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Why does thrashing occur?
- Explain Priority Scheduling
- Topological Sort (BFS): Given a graph, find the topological order for the given graph. Topological sort: The linear ordering of nodes/vertices such that if there exists an edge between 2 nodes u,v then ‘u’ appears before ‘v’.