Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Find Duplicate: Given an array of N + 1 size, where each element is between 1 and N. Assuming there is only one duplicate number, your task is to find the duplicate number.
- Top view of a binary tree
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given an array arr of N integers, write a function that returns true if there is a triplet (a, b, c) that satisfies a2 + b2 = c2, otherwise false.
- Merge two Sorted Arrays: Given two sorted arrays arr1 and arr2 of sizes n and m in non-decreasing order. Merge them in sorted order. Modify arr1 so that it contains the first N elements and modify arr2 so that it contains the last M elements.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Check if the Binary Tree is Balanced Binary Tree
- Combination Sum II: Given a collection of candidate numbers (candidates) and a target number (target), find all unique combinations in candidates where the candidate numbers sum to target. Each number in candidates may only be used once in the combination.
- Questions from my projects and internship, a very long discussion make sure you don’t copy your projects from somewhere.
- Find Median from Data Stream