Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 3-5 months
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Round
- Next Permutation: Given an array Arr of integers, rearrange the numbers of the given array into the lexicographically next greater permutation of numbers. If such an arrangement is not possible, it must rearrange into the lowest possible order (i.e., sorted in ascending order).
- Diameter of Binary tree: Find the Maximum Depth of the Binary Tree. Maximum Depth is the count of nodes of the longest path from the root node to the leaf node.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Count Reverse Pairs: Given an array of numbers, you need to return the count of reverse pairs. Reverse Pairs are those pairs where i<j and arr[i]>2*arr[j].
- Allocate Minimum Number of Pages
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Next Greater Element: Given a circular integer array A, return the next greater element for every element in A. The next greater element for an element x is the first element greater than x that we come across while traversing the array in a clockwise manner. If it doesn’t exist, return -1 for this element.
- Longest Common Prefix in a String
Round 4:Technical + Managerial Round
- What is the difference between multitasking and multiprocessing OS.
- Top view of a Binary Tree
- 0/1 Knapsack