Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 3-5 months
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding test
- Majority Element: Given an array of N integers, write a program to return an element that occurs more than N/2 times in the given array. You may consider that such an element always exists in the array.
- Left view of binary tree: Given a Binary Tree, find the Left view of it. The left view of a Binary Tree is a set of nodes visible when the tree is viewed from the left side.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Level Order Traversal of a Binary Tree: Level order traversal of a binary tree. Given the root node of the tree and you have to print the value of the level of the node by level.
- I don’t correctly remember the question it was on dp on string
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Find the middle element of the linked list: Given the head of a singly linked list, return the middle node of the linked list. If there are two middle nodes, return the second middle node.
- Subset II: Given an array of integers that may contain duplicates the task is to return all possible subsets. Return only unique subsets and they can be in any order.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial Round
- Diff between 2-tier and 3-tier architecture
- Asked questions on SQL joins
- Implement LRU cache