Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 3-5 months
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test: Don’t remember the questions, 2 questions were asked.
- Count Inversion: Given an array of N integers, count the inversion of the array (using merge-sort). What is an inversion of an array? Definition: for all i & j < size of array, if i < j then you have to find pair (A[i],A[j]) such that A[j] < A[i].
- Check if the given Linked List is Palindrome
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Combination sum II: Given a collection of candidate numbers (candidates) and a target number (target), find all unique combinations in candidates where the candidate numbers sum to the target. Each number in candidates may only be used once in the combination.
- Write a function to convert a given number into words
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- What are HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Lowest Common Ancestor for two given Nodes