Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1 year
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Rotate a matrix by 90 degrees.
- Longest increasing subsequence
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Search Element in a Rotated Sorted Array: There is an integer array nums sorted in ascending order (with distinct values). Given the array nums after the possible rotation and an integer target, return the index of the target if it is in nums, or -1 if it is not in nums. We need to search a given element in a rotated sorted array.
- Don’t remember the question properly.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- You have been given two strings. You have to check whether the two strings are anagrams of each other or not.
- Construct Binary Tree from inorder and preorder
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Detailed discussion about the projects I mentioned in my cv
- Some real-life scenario questions
- Coin Change Problem: We are given an array Arr with N distinct coins and a target. We have an infinite supply of each coin denomination. We need to find the number of ways we sum up the coin values to give us the target. Each coin can be used any number of times.