Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
CTC: 31 LPA
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test.
- Given a number n, find the smallest number that has the same set of digits as n and is greater than n. If n is the greatest possible number with its set of digits, then print “not possible”.
- Left view of the binary tree.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given a binary tree and a value k. A path is called a heavy path if the sum of the elements in the path (path from the root to leaf) > k remove all the paths from the tree which are not heavy i.e., the tree should contain only heavy paths.
- Find the sum of n elements after kth smallest element in BST. The tree is very large, you are not allowed to traverse the tree.
Round 3:Technical Interview
- Maximize the number of 1s by flipping a subarray
- Palindrome Partitioning: You are given a string s, and partitioned it in such a way that every substring is a palindrome. Return all such palindromic partitions of s
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Difference between main memory and secondary memory
- Explain banker’s algorithm
- Merge K sorted arrays