Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Given an array find the minimum difference between any pair.
- Find the longest palindromic substring in a given string.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Find middle of Linked List: Given the head of a singly linked list, return the middle node of the linked list. If there are two middle nodes, return the second middle node.
- Given an array of distinct integers, find if there are two pairs (a, b) and (c, d) such that a+b = c+d and a, b, c, and d are distinct elements. If there are multiple answers, then print any of them.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Boundary Traversal of a binary tree.
- Construct Binary Tree from Inorder and Preorder traversals. Given the Inorder and Preorder Traversal of a binary tree, construct the unique binary tree represented by them.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- What is JOIN? Explain types of JOINs
- Diff between TRUNCATE and DELETE command
- Detect a cycle in an Undirected graph using BFS