Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
Two questions were asked, and I solved both of them the level was medium level.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Find Majority Element: Given an array of N integers, write a program to return an element that occurs more than N/2 times in the given array. You may consider that such an element always exists in the array.
- Combination Sum – 1: Given an array of distinct integers and a target, you have to return the list of all unique combinations where the chosen numbers sum to the target. You may return the combinations in any order.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- The full working code of the Dijkstra Algorithm and a dry run.
- He then asked a follow-up question which i don’t remember clearly.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- The most difficult situation of your life and how did you overcome it.
- Why do you want to join amazon?
- Data abstraction in DBMS, three levels of it
- Entity, Entity Type, Entity Set, Weak Entity Set
- Check if the given linked list is palindrome or not.