Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 3-4 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test. 2 Coding Questions were asked.
- You are given an array of prices where prices[i] is the price of a given stock on an ith day. You want to maximize your profit by choosing a single day to buy one stock and choosing a different day in the future to sell that stock. Return the maximum profit you can achieve from this transaction. If you cannot achieve any profit, return 0.(Stock buy and sell)
- Determine if the sum of two integers is equal to the given value. (2-sum problem)
Round 2: (Technical Interview)
Round 3: (Technical Interview)
- What is difference between process and thread.
- What is a deadlock in OS
- You are given a string. Your task is to find the longest palindromic substring.
Round 4: (Technical Interview + Managerial round)
- Why should we hire you.
- What are your strength and weekness.
- Given a linked list, and a number N. Find the Nth node from the end of this linkedlist, and delete it. Return the head of the new modified linked list.
Message to Aspiring Students:
They will help you are struck just think loud. Practice well and you will ace the interview.