Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 3-4 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: There were four sections namely, code debugging, coding, workstyle assessment, and aptitude. The code debugging section consisted of 7 code snippets that were faulty and we had to debug them and find the correct output (20 minutes)
- Problem 1: Given an array of N integers. Find the elements that appear more than N/3 times in the array. If no such element exists, return an empty vector. (Majority element)
- Problem 2: Given two sorted arrays arr1 and arr2 of size m and n respectively, return the median of the two sorted arrays. (Link)
Round 2: (Technical Round)
- Problem 1: Longest Consecutive Sequence in an Array
- Problem 2: Maximum Product Subarray in an Array
- Problem 1: Check if the given Linked List is Plaindrome
- Problem 2: You have given n point in a coordinate system. What you have to do is to find a minimum k distance point from the origin
Round 4: (Technical + Managerial)
- Problem 1: Given two link-list that represents polynomial. Write a program to multiply both polynomials, return the result as new link-list
- Problem 2: Give me your two biggest weaknesses, why should we hire you.
- Problem 3: Asked questions from my project and basic questions from computer networks and operating systems.
Message to aspiring students.
All the best to all the students who are preparing for amazon just focus on your DSA skills and you will do very well in the interview.