Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
CTC: 31 LPA
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test.
- An array is increasing and then decreasing find the point where it stops increasing.
- Rotate matrix by 90.
Round 2: (Technical Interview)
- Given a binary tree and a value k. A path is called heavy path if the sum of the elements in the path (path from root to leaf) > k remove all the paths from the tree which are not heavy i.e., tree should contain only heavy paths.
- Given an array of non-negative integers representation elevation of ground. Your task is to find the water that can be trapped after raining.(Trapping Rainwater)
Round 3: (Technical Interview)
- The interviewer asked me about OOPS concept. Polymophism,Inheritance and abstraction.
- Operating system questions.
- Design a stack with push pop and find min operations in o(1) time.
Round 4: (Managerial + Technical)
- Had a long discussion about my project and intership i had done.
- Given the root of a binary tree, return the zigzag level order traversal of Binary Tree. (i.e., from left to right, then right to left for the next level and alternate between). (Zig-Zag Traversal of Binary Tree)
Message to Aspiring Students
- Have a positive attitude in the interview
- Practice DSA well
- Have a Good knowledge of Cs fundamentals.
Keep working hard and practice coding questions very consistently. It doesn’t matter how many questions you solve, you need to solve those on your own and to do it regularly.