Job Role: SDE Intern (6-Month)
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
CTC: Rs. 80K/Month
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Merge Overlapping Sub-intervals: Given an array of intervals, merge all the overlapping intervals and return an array of non-overlapping intervals.
- Reverse a String
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given three arrays. Find all the pairs from the two arrays such that the sum of those elements is in the third array.
- Given an array of 0’s and 1’s again and a variable k, print the size of the smallest window which contains exact k 0’s.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Reverse a Linked List
- Job Sequencing Problem: You are given a set of N jobs where each job comes with a deadline and profit. The profit can only be earned upon completing the job within its deadline. Find the number of jobs done and the maximum profit that can be obtained. Each job takes a single unit of time and only one job can be performed at a time.
Round 4: Technical Interview
- Find Kth Max occurring element in the Array.
- Used HashMap and Heap to solve the question.
- Time O(n*logn)
- Find K-th Permutation Sequence: Given N and K, where N is the sequence of numbers from 1 to N([1,2,3….. N]) find the Kth permutation sequence.