Job Role: SDE Intern (6-Month)
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
CTC: Rs. 80K/Month
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Given an array find all the triplets which satisfy the triangle property (the sum of 2 sides should be greater than the third side)
- Detect a loop in a linked list
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Insert a number in its correct position in a sorted circular linked list.
- Dont remember the exact question it was something on binary search
Round 3: Technical Interview
- A minimum number of platforms is required for a railway. We are given two arrays that represent the arrival and departure times of trains that stop at the platform. We need to find the minimum number of platforms needed at the railway station so that no train has to wait.
- Length of Longest Substring without any Repeating Character
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- What is paging and why do we need it?
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Rotate a Linked list