Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE Intern (6-Month)
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
CTC: Rs. 80K/Month
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Find the longest Subarray with unique characters.
- Add two linked lists: Given the heads of two non-empty linked lists representing two non-negative integers. The digits are stored in reverse order, and each of their nodes contains a single digit. Add the two numbers and return the sum as a linked list.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given an array of N distinct elements, find the minimum number of swaps required to sort the array.
- Two nodes of a Binary search tree are swapped, correct it.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Count the number of subarrays with given xor K: Given an array of integers A and an integer, B. Find the total number of subarrays having bitwise XOR of all elements equal to B.
- 0-1 knapsack problem
Round 4:Technical + Managerial Interview
- What are normalization and denormalization?
- Difference between Intension and Extension in a DataBase
- Flatten Binary Tree to Linked List