Company Name: Kreeti Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Years of Experience Required: Freshers
Topics: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning & Verbal, General Knowledge & Puzzle, C/C++/Java, DSA, DBMS, OS.
Duration: 2-3 weeks (If you already cover DSA a little bit)
Source of Preparation:
- Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning & Verbal from IndiaBix, C/C++/Java, DSA, DBMS, OS, Puzzle from GFG.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Round 1: Online Aptitude Test
This is an online test that contains multiple-choice type questions based on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning & Verbal, General Knowledge & puzzles.
This round contains 60 questions (3 sections, 20 questions each) and the time duration is 45 minutes only.
Each question has 1 mark weightage and has ¼ (-ve) marking for each wrong answer and is necessary to score at least 10 marks in each section (at least 30 out of 60).
Round 2: Online Coding Test.
This is an Online coding test round that has 4 coding questions and you need to write and run 2 out of 4 questions to qualify this round.
I write solutions for all 4 problems.
Round 3: Technical Interview Round
Questions are –
(1) Tell me about yourself.
(2) What is a static variable in C.
(3) What is dangling pointer, Null pointer, void pointer.
(4) What do you understand about header files?
(5) What is semantic in HTML.
(6) What denotes Doctype in HTML.
(7) What is SVG in HTML?
(10) How many types of joins are available in SQL.
(11) Write a SQL query ->
If we have two tables “Employee” and “Company” tables. We need to return all the employee names that are employees of ‘Kreeti Technologies’.
(12) Applications of Queue and Stack.
(13) What is linear data structure?
(14) Is linked list a linear data structure or non-linear data structure.
(15) Give me the names of all sorting algorithms that you have learned.
(16) Time complexity of these sorting algorithms.
(17) Give logic of DSA problem -> How do I find the middle element of the stack.
(18) Tell me the working of quicksort.
Round 4: HR Round
I cleared the technical round easily and was shortlisted for the HR round, but I am not able to attend this because I got selected by another company on the same day before this HR round. So, according to our TPO policy, we are able to attend further drives after getting selected in one company.
Round 5: Online Meeting (After clearing HR round)