Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Top view of a binary tree
- Sort and array of 0s, 1s and 2s. Given an array consisting of only 0s, 1s, and 2s. Write a program to in-place sort the array without using inbuilt sort functions.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given an array arr of N integers, write a function that returns true if there is a triplet (a, b, c) that satisfies a2 + b2 = c2, otherwise false.
- Write a function to convert a given number into words.
Round 3:Technical Interview
- Grid Unique Paths: Given a matrix m X n, count paths from left-top to the right bottom of a matrix with the constraints that from each cell you can either only move to the rightward direction or the downward direction.
- Starting point of loop in a linked list. Given the head of a linked list return the node where the cycle begins. If there is no cycle, return null. There is a cycle in a linked list if there is some node in the list that can be reached again by continuously following the next pointer. Internally, pos is used to denote the index of the node that the tail’s next pointer is connected to (0-indexed). It is -1 if there is no cycle.
Round 4:Technical + Managerial
- Questions from my internship and projects were asked in a detailed conversation.
- Palindrome Partitioning: You are given a string s, partition it in such a way that every substring is a palindrome. Return all such palindromic partitions of s