Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE 1
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
CTC: 45 lpa
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Reverse words in a string: Given a string s, reverse the words of the string.
- Largest subarray with given sum: Given an array and a sum k, we need to print the length of the longest subarray that sums to k.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Given an array arr of size N, Return the index of any one of its peak elements. An element is called a peak element if its value is not smaller than the value of its adjacent elements(if they exist).
- Calculate the diameter of the binary tree: Find the Diameter of a Binary Tree. Diameter is the length of the longest path between any 2 nodes in the tree and this path may or may not pass from the root.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Convert a sorted array to a binary search tree.
- Reverse a linked list and a follow-up problem: Given the head of a singly linked list, write a program to reverse the linked list, and return the head pointer to the reversed list.
Round 4: Technical + Managerial Round
- What is RDBMS
- Questions on os and computer networks
- Given 2 numbers, add them without using any arithmetic operator.
- Lowest common ancestor in a binary tree: Given a binary tree, Find the Lowest Common Ancestor for two given Nodes (x,y). The lowest common ancestor is defined between two nodes x and y as the lowest node in T that has both x and y as descendants.
Also Check Out: