Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 6 months
Source of Preparation: GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet, Hackerrank.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online assessment
- Given an array find all the triplets which satisfy the triangle property (the sum of 2 sides should be greater than the third side)
- Detect a loop in a linked list
Round 2:Technical Interview
- Given a matrix m X n, count paths from left-top to the right bottom of a matrix with the constraints that from each cell you can either only move to the rightward direction or the downward direction. (Link)
- Given an array print all the sum of the subset generated from it, in the increasing order. (Link)
Round 3: Technical Interview
- Given two sorted arrays arr1 and arr2 of size m and n respectively, return the median of the two sorted arrays. (Link)
- Design data structure that supports insert(), remove(), find-max(), delete-max() operations. All operations should run in O(1) time.
Round 3: Technical + Managerial Interview
- What difference between process and program and thread? Different types of processes.
- What is a deadlock? Different conditions to achieve a deadlock.
- Allocate minimum number of pages
Also Check Out: