Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: SDE
Years of Experience Required: Fresher
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 4-6 months
Source of Preparation: GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet, Leetcode.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online assessment
- An array is increasing and then decreasing find the point where it stops increasing.
- Insert a number in its correct position in a sorted circular linked list.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Left view of a Binary Tree: Given a Binary Tree, find the Right/Left view of it. The right view of a Binary Tree is a set of nodes visible when the tree is viewed from the right side. The left view of a Binary Tree is a set of nodes visible when the tree is viewed from the left side.
- Repeating and Missing in an array: You are given a read-only array of N integers with values also in the range [1, N] both inclusive. Each integer appears exactly once except A which appears twice and B which is missing. The task is to find the repeating and missing numbers A and B where A repeats twice and B is missing.
Round 3:Technical Interview
- Next greater element for every element in an array: Given a circular integer array A, return the next greater element for every element in A. The next greater element for an element x is the first element greater than x that we come across while traversing the array in a clockwise manner.
- Dont remember the exact question its was something on binary search
Round 4: Technical + Managerial
- Dbms questions
- basic hr questions
- Given a string find the maximum length of the window with the highest number of distinct characters.
Also Check Out: