Job Role: SDE Intern (6-Month)
Years of Experience Required: Fresher (0 Yrs.)
Drive: Off-Campus (Referral)
CTC: Rs. 80K/Month
Preparation for Amazon
Topics: Data Structures and Algorithms
Duration: 1.5 years
Source of Preparation: Codechef, Leetcode, GFG, Striver’s SDE sheet.
- Check Striver’s SDE Sheet for Interview Preparation.
- Check the ultimate resume-building guide for coding interviews.
- Blind 75 Leetcode
Amazon Interview Rounds
Round 1: Online Coding Test
- Find the longest Subarray with equal 0’s and 1’s: Given an array containing only 0s and 1s, find the largest subarray which contains an equal no of 0s and 1s.
- Another question doesn’t remember properly was based on binary search.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Stock Buy and Sell: You are given an array of prices where prices[i] is the price of a given stock on an ith day. You want to maximize your profit by choosing a single day to buy one stock and choosing a different day in the future to sell that stock. Return the maximum profit you can achieve from this transaction. (Link)
- 2nd question was about heap data structure
Round 3: Technical Interview
- The question asked was on DP on strings
- Longest common subsequence
- Longest Palindrome in a string
- Demand Paging and related questions
- Some questions on dbms
Also Check Out: