Thanks for being a part of the community. takeUforward has always been about sharing knowledge, helping each other grow. This is how I learned always, sharing knowledge, be it writing articles at GeeksforGeeks, writing a LinkedIn post, or posting a video on YouTube.
But now, I can’t do it alone.
Here is your chance to share your knowledge ahead. Don’t do it for others, do it for yourself. Share, and learn!
What’s in it for you?
For now, learning. We don’t have any revenue source for the website yet. But the day we do, we will make sure to reward our early contributors. You have our word.
How can you contribute?
- Contribute a Tutorial
- Contribute an Interview Experience
- Spread the word.
Contribute a Tutorial: This is somewhere, where you get to learn the most. How can you compile a tutorial?
- Choose a topic from this list: Available Topics.
- Create an editable copy of this sample document.
- Search for the video solution about the topic on takeUforward’s YouTube channel.
- Write your tutorial in a google doc following the same format as sample doc. You don’t need to write codes. Just the tutorial part would be sufficient.
- Email your tutorial to: [email protected]
Note: Incase, if we have multiple submissions on a same topic, the best one will be published on the site and we will soon remove that from the available topic list.
Contribute an Interview Experience: Contributing an interview experience is fairly easy.
- Create an editable copy of this sample doc.
- Write your experience.
- Email it to us on [email protected]
Spread the Word:
If you are active on some competitive programming website’s like CodeChef, Codeforces, just spread the word about takeUforward. Share our solution links in the discussion forum. Share it within your college!